I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself. Movies show you the pink house. A good book tells you there's a pink house and lets you paint some of the finishing tou > Popular Quotes

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

카카오톡친구추가 제임스 SNS마케팅 사용자모임 네이버밴드초대

상담문의
페이스북그룹 가입
Popular Quotes

I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what t…

페이지 정보

작성자 제임스 작성일18-03-29 20:04 조회17회 댓글0건

본문

48206.jpg

I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself. Movies show you the pink house. A good book tells you there's a pink house and lets you paint some of the finishing touches, maybe choose the roof style,park your own car out front. My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with. Case in point, those darned Harry Potter movies. That was so not what that part-Veela-chick, Fleur Delacour, looked like. ― Karen Marie Moning, Darkfever

“The only other calling I ever felt was an irrepressible desire to be Captain of my own Starship. I was born in the wrong century and it wasn’t possible, so I chose to explore the universe by writing fiction instead. Books are doors to endless adventure.” -KMMKaren Marie Moning is the #1 NYT bestselling author of the Fever Series and Highlander novels.An alum of the Immaculate Conception Academy, at seventeen she attended Purdue University where she completed a BA in Society & Law, with minors in Philosophy, Creative Writing and Theatre, while working full time as a bartender and computer consultant. She intended to go to law school but after an internship with a firm of Criminal Attorneys, decided against it. For the next decade, she w
추천 0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © http://infonara.me All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기